When is the AAA's next auction?
What is required to place an item to auction?
We ask for a listing of your items, along with a basic condition report, images if possible & an estimate of the amount/s you wish to achieve.
When does AAA accept auction submissions?
Ideally as early as possible. To do your submissions justice regarding advertising, cataloguing & necessary research etc., a minimum of 3 months prior to an auction is required.
Can I bid live online?
Yes! AAA facilitates live bidding for your ease & benefit.
NB: ALL enquiries etc are to be directed, totally via AAA.
Is there a surcharge for this service?
Yes! An additional fee of 1.5% + GST. The total Buyers premium including this service is therefore 16.5% + GST.
How do I register to bid?
Your firearms licence details & receiving Dealer details must be completed fully at this point in time & if any changes occur AAA must be notified.
How can I bid?
The preferred method is live bidding online
- Live via Donningtons website
AAA will load your details onto their site.
You will be notified of your Buyer number, user name & generated password.
You can update/change this password at any time.
- Alternatively, Absentee Bidding is available via AAA Bidding forms directly on our Website
- Absentee Bidding via AAA Hard copy catalogue submission page at the rear of the catalogue, completing it & scanning OR mailing to us
- Telephone bidding is by approval only within the nominated $ range as per AAA Terms & Conditions
How will I know if my bid is successful?
Your invoice will be sent on the following Monday, with all of the necessary information required contained within the body of the covering email.
Can I pay for the shipping costs along with my purchases payment?
Unfortunately, no. We do accept it is more convenient for you but it is physically impossible to have the purchases packed, weighed & costed prior to payment. Once an invoice is paid, it is then queued for shipping & the shipping charges added to your invoice which is then paid separately & independently from the original invoice.
Must my firearms go to an interstate Dealer?
- Yes. If the firearms are licence required (L/R) in both States. Your receiving licenced dealer’s information must be advised upon registration or placing an absentee bid.
- No. If L/R only in the State of Victoria & NOT the receiving State. Your collector’s, etc licence details must be advised upon registration or placing an absentee bid.
What are AAA’s Firearms Dealer’s details?
Australian Arms Auctions P/L. # 494-892-70F. P.O. Box 1142 Doncaster East Vic 3109.
Where can I pick up my goods, if I am the highest bidder?
Once you have your PTA to hand & have paid its appropriate fee, please call Roland 0428-54 33 77 & arrange a suitable time.
What are AAA’s Bank details?
Australian Arms Auctions P/L
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
The Pines Branch, Cnr Blackburn & Reynolds Rds Doncaster East Vic 3109
Bank sort code: 063-882
Account No: 1037-1874
Where do I find the NRA Gun Condition Rating Standard Definitions?
When will I receive my invoice?
All invoices will be raised by AAA P/L, sent on the Monday after the auction & paid directly to AAA P/L.
Where do I seek further information?
AAA P/L responds to ALL forms of enquiries. Bidsonline are unable to respond.