When is the AAA's next auction?
AAA traditionally conducts their bi-annual auctions on the last Saturday in April & the 2nd Saturday in October.
What is required to place an item to auction?
We ask for a listing of your items, along with a basic condition report, images if possible & an estimate of the amount/s you wish to achieve.
When does AAA accept auction submissions?
Ideally as early as possible. To do your submissions justice regarding advertising, cataloguing & necessary research etc., a minimum of 3 months prior to an auction is required.
Can I bid live online?
Yes! AAA facilitates live bidding for your ease & benefit.
NB: ALL enquiries etc are to be directed, totally via AAA.
Is there a surcharge for this service?
Yes! An additional fee of 1.5% + GST. The total Buyers premium including this service is therefore 16.5% + GST.
How do I register to bid?
Go to our online Bidding & Register Forms & enter your details.
Your firearms licence details & receiving Dealer details must be completed fully at this point in time & if any changes occur AAA must be notified.
How can I bid?
- Live via Bidsonline website
AAA will load your details onto the Bidsonline site.
You will be notified of your Buyer number, user name & generated password.
You can update/change this password at any time.
- Absentee Bidding via AAA Bidding forms directly on our Website
- Absentee Bidding via AAA Hard copy catalogue submission page at the rear of the catalogue, completing it & scanning OR mailing to us
- Telephone bidding within the nominated $ range as per AAA Terms & Conditions
How will I know if my bid is successful?
Your invoice will be sent on the following Monday, with all of the necessary information required contained within the body of the covering email.
Can I pay for the shipping costs along with my purchases payment?
Unfortunately, no. We do accept it is more convenient for you but it is physically impossible to have the purchases packed, weighed & costed prior to payment. Once an invoice is paid, it is then queued for shipping & the shipping charges added to your invoice which is then paid separately & independently from the original invoice.
Can you ship firearms to my country?
Generally, yes. AAA has their own shipping department.
- There may be exceptions which apply to your countries importation Laws & Customs & whilst we do try to stay abreast of them, ultimately, it is your responsibility to ascertain, prior to bidding, the abiding Laws & Customs limitations pertaining to each item
- AAA obtain all of the necessary export documents on your behalf at a cost of $50.00 + GST
- Two shipping methods are available, Australia Post & freight forwarding
- Generally, Firearms by Australia Post are by sea mail providing the package conforms within Australia Post limitations of 105cm & 20kg. If a parcel does not conform to size & weight restrictions, freight forwarding will be the method of shipping
- The time frame for sea mail delivery is approximately 2 to 3 months. If a parcel does not conform to size & weight restrictions, freight forwarding will be the method of shipping
- Freight forwarding is available upon request
- NB: FedEx, UPS & DHL etc will NOT ship firearms from Australia
Must my firearms go to an interstate Dealer?
- Yes. If the firearms are licence required (L/R) in both States. Your receiving licenced dealer’s information must be advised upon registration or placing an absentee bid.
- No. If L/R only in the State of Victoria & NOT the receiving State. Your collector’s, etc licence details must be advised upon registration or placing an absentee bid.
What are AAA’s Firearms Dealer’s details?
Australian Arms Auctions P/L. # 494-892-70F. P.O. Box 1142 Doncaster East Vic 3109.
Where can I pick up my goods, if I am the highest bidder?
Once you have your PTA to hand & have paid its appropriate fee, please call Roland 0428-54 33 77 & arrange a suitable time.
What are AAA’s Bank details?
Australian Arms Auctions P/L
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
The Pines Branch, Cnr Blackburn & Reynolds Rds Doncaster East Vic 3109
Bank sort code: 063-882
Account No: 1037-1874
IBAN/Swift Code: CTBAAU2S (Overseas only)
Where do I find the NRA Gun Condition Rating Standard Definitions?
When will I receive my invoice?
All invoices will be raised by AAA P/L, sent on the Monday after the auction & paid directly to AAA P/L.
Where do I seek further information?
AAA P/L responds to ALL forms of enquiries. Bidsonline are unable to respond.